11 February 2015

hello!

hello!
this is a tad of an update post! here are some things that have been happening lately...

+I started high school! as of January 30th, I am officially a high school student!
+I got a laptop! Last night, I got a laptop! It was the Adobe Creative Suite, which includes PHOTOSHOP!!! yay yay yay!! I have been having so much fun playing around on the different programs! Oh, I forgot to mention.... IT'S A MACBOOK PRO!!!!
+I got this watermelon skirt from country road, and tan saltwater sandals
+My hair became long enough for high ponytails!! and I discovered that white ribbons look GREAT against my hair!!

also, guess which blog is turning one soon? mine! eight days and counting until it's a year old!

X Georgina

2 comments:

  1. love this post! Oh that's so exciting that your blog is reaching its birthday, mine is too! I still can't believe I've been blogging for almost 3 years, like where did all that time go?! Anyway congrats on reaching such a great milestone! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH ZOE COMMENTED ON MY POST!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! okay, now that I am over my crazy fangirl moment (heh, heh, heh) thank you so much!! I have been reading your blog almost religiously for about a year, but I'm not much of a commenter, I apologise! I must comment more, your posts are simply GORGEOUS!!

      thanks again zoe,
      georgina x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I will reply to and publish it as soon as possible, so check back soon! xo Georgina