19 April 2016

pier


















Tee - The Lost Girls
Pinafore - Target
Shoes - Saltwater Sandals
Watch - The Horse
Hello!
How’ve you all been? I'm back at school, overloaded with work and assignments, as per the norm. However, I'm counting down the days until I leave for Europe - only 38 days now!

These photos are from the second of three shoots Bella and I did. I actually wore this outfit to the Girl Lane Launch Party, as it’s simple and comfortable. I have a sweet little three quarter top, as well as my pinafore and my comfy salties. I really love this outfit a lot! (And how great are these photos?! Thanks Bels x)

I hope you enjoyed this post!

G x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will reply to and publish it as soon as possible, so check back soon! xo Georgina