09 November 2014

Berry Fun // Collaboration with Never Normal Blog!

Hello there!



Today I have a berry exciting (see what I did there?) post... it's a collaboration with the lovely Alanna of Never Normal Blog ! We both love our berries, so we decided to do a post on two things that you can do with berries!

Here they are!



Alanna's Berry Smoothie

INGREDIENTS:
BLEND TOGETHER, AND ENJOY!


Georgina's Berry Icypoles
YOU WILL NEED:
 1. PUT YOUR BERRIES IN YOUR JUG.
 2. PUT 1-2 CUPS OF YOGHURT AND 1 TEASPOON OF VANILLA ON TOP OF THE BERRIES.
 3. BLEND! YOU CAN ADD MORE YOGHURT IF YOU NEED TO.
 4. POUR INTO MOLDS AND FREEZE OVERNIGHT.
ENJOY!!

hope you enjoyed this fun and yummy diys!
georgina and alanna xo

3 comments:

  1. Love these DIYS I can make them with my new nutribullet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you like it x Alanna x

      Delete
    2. Yay Aspen! Let me know how they go!

      X Georgina

      Delete

Thanks for your comment! I will reply to and publish it as soon as possible, so check back soon! xo Georgina