27 July 2014

wish list


01 // Constellation Pillowcase + Citta Design
02 // A4 Illustration Print + Chloe And Le Chat
03 // To The Plants I Killed With Love Embroidery + Jasmine Dowling
04 // Wooden Alphabet & Stamp Set + Kikki. K
05 // Penpal White Rabbit Pen + Typo
06 // Natural Linen Triangle Pillow + Cotton & Flax
07 // Metallic Silver Backpack + Country Road

Hello gals and guys!
This is my most wished for items in a wishlist! As you can see, I really like cushions and pillows (argh so comfy!) And I am loving triangle prints, so why not combine that love into one with that Cotton & Flax Cushion?? Also, I've wanted a stamp set since forever, and this one looks just like my favourite font, so I'll be snapping it up next time I'm in Kikki. K! The stationery theme continues with that gorgeous pen, which is multicoloured! sigh...

Isn't the constellation print on the Citta Design pillowcase gorgeous? Looks a bit like confetti, which is a trend I am loving! And I really connect with the title of the cactus embroidery from Jasmine Dowling!! And just because I love cactus', I threw in the Chloe and Le Chat print, which is so pretty! Also, that backpack is divine!!

hope you have/had/are having a great day!
xx Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will reply to and publish it as soon as possible, so check back soon! xo Georgina