30 May 2014

Travel Series // bathroom essentials


 Hello!

Continuing on with the "Travel" theme, here is what I would take in my makeup bag!!

From // Mozi





A couple of lip balms...
From // The Body Shop

A moisturizer... 
From // Coles
A BB Cream...
From // ModelCO

A Toothbrush... (plus toothpaste)
From // wherever you get toothbrushes from??

A cleanser/toner thing...
From // I mixed this myself because I was too lazy to cleanse then tone, so I made it quicker!



Hair ties, hair clips, and a hair brush...
From // pretty self-explanatory

Nail Biters... (just my essential, I cannot stop!!)
From // mum got this for me sooooo


Thanks for reading!

X Georgina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I will reply to and publish it as soon as possible, so check back soon! xo Georgina